Imagine yourself in a magnificent building and then take away all the amenities and facilities that you have, you will be left in a cold dark place. A building is designed to protect and provide shelter to people and not only that, a building must perform what it was designed to do and to be in an environment where people living in it can work, live and accomplish their goals. Below is list of building services that is common for a building services agency.
- Natural and artificial lighting as well as building facade.
- Water, drainage and plumbing.
- Escalators and lifts.
- Ventilation and refrigeration.
- Energy supply that will include electricity, gas and renewable sources.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Security and alarm systems.
- Fire detection and protection.
- Landlord safety checks.
- Communication lines, telephones and IT networks.
There are also building services that offer more risky situations that needs an expert to do the job. Here are examples of high-risk building services.
- Commercial boiler plant design, servicing and installation.
- Building energy management system.
- Comprehensive maintenance and precautions programs to current engineering set up.
- Design and installation of heating system as well as maintenance and repair in all types of commercial buildings.
Periodic assessment and reporting of electrical installations.
Building services must provide maintenance 24/7 where rapid response to the customers are observed. There are also maintenance that is planned wherein it requires a daily need for the job and is tailored to the precise needs of the client. Building services are important in all types of building such as commercial, residential, industrial and the like. Each of these establishments need to be well maintained and cared of.
A lot of investment nowadays go to construction of buildings such as residential, commercial and industrial, airports, hospitals, schools and others. All these, you need to maintain them through regular cleaning, inspection and repairs and this will ensure that there will be no extra cost of repairs or maintenance due to delays and negligence. It is very important that proper maintenance and care must be done in every corner of your buildings so that it will last longer.